Efflo-Remover is a synthetic acid that is 100% Biodegradable, Non-Corrosive, Non-Regulated, and a Non-Skin Irritant. Efflo-Remover is made using Acid Replacement Technology (ART).
- 100% Synthetic Acid
- Patented ART Technology
- Approved & Certified
- OSHA Compliant
- DOT Classification: Not Regulated
- Low Contributor to BOD/COD in Effluents
- A low pH Organic Salt that is used to replace traditional harsh acids
- No Phosphates
- Safe on all Surfaces
- Safe on Skin
- Removes Efflorescence Quickly and Efficiently
- Up to 10 times more effective than other Industry Products when removing Efflorescence
ESTIMATING GUIDE: Depending on the severity of the efflorescence, when diluted with equal parts of water, one can expect about 200-300 sq. ft. per gallon. Results are dependent on method of application, porosity of pavers and whether the efflorescence is primary or secondary and may take a few applications.